Condor Museum

We keep and present historical records, equipment and products that have brought us here. The Augusto Emílio Klimmek Museum was inaugurated in 1999 as a way of honoring the founder of the company and all those who contributed to the history of Condor. Come visit us.

Opening plate of the Condor Museum.

Augusto Emílio Klimmek was born in 1879 in Germany. At the end of November 1902 he arrived in Brazil.

Partial view of the museum.

Wood models for casting machine parts.

Franz Canis franking machine, imported from Germany in 1929. He produced toothbrushes at a time when the cables were still made of wood.

Another Franz Canis brogue machine, brought from Germany in 1930. He produced other wooden articles such as clothes brushes, shoe brushes, and mops.

Injection molding of dental brush cables and the motor used to drive the transmission of the collapsing sector. It operated until the late 1950s.

Imported from Germany in 1959, the Zahoransky coffer machine had three engines.

Condor Volunteer Fire Department. Still in full activity, it works together with the local fire brigade.

Partial view of the museum.

Recycling Condor: approximately 400 tons of plastic are reused per month.

German machine for stapling cardboard boxes, guillotine press for stamping carton corners, and Condor's own hand-made brush trimmer.

Archive with the first books and documents of the Condor.

Portable weight scale, depth caliper, comparative scale, African Indian comb, balance for weighing correspondence.

Workforce clocks, electric typewriter, IBM RS / 6000 - 570 computer with Elgin EE661 printer, Sharp Compet CS - 2157 calculator.

Sports Trophies. Support Condor at sport, especially Wristball.

History of the evolution of toothbrushes.

History of the evolution of combing brushes.

Come and visit the Condor Museum!

Schedule your visit here

More about Condor