You are at NEWS
/ NEWS READING
Condor's Technical Consultant, Gennaro Preite, answers questions about conditioners
1. What's the conditioner's function?
Conditioning hair, providing smoothness for untangling and combing.
2. Is there any difference between reconditioner and conditioner?
Yes, the conditioner doesn't have the moisturizing role. However, the reconditioner is intended to provide a slight recovery during it's application.
3. What's the correct form of applying the conditioner?
A small amount on the hands, then apply to the tips, avoiding the scalp.
4. May the conditioner be used as a moisturizer and left on for 15 minutes or more?
No. The product has no longer the effect.
5. After moisturizing, is it needed to apply the conditioner? Why?
Yes, because the moisturizer not always has the conditioner's role, which is to untangle hair.
6. Does hair get used to a conditioner? Is it needed to change it from time to time?
There is no proof of it. The same way as the shampoo provides a similar cleaning every time it's used, the conditioner has the same effect.
7. What's the difference between the conditioner for adults and for kids?
The difference is in its conditioning power, because the products for adults are more efficient in their roles, while conditioners for children are not so moisturizing.
Consulting: Gennaro Preite, hairstylist and Condor's technical consultant
Customer Service: 0800 47 66 66